You acknowledge that you participate voluntarily to the services/activities offered by Yogazaz (legal entity under the name of Elsa Keraudren), and that and that you are therefore involved in physical activities which, like any physical activity, carry a risk of injury.
You hereby certify that you are physically fit and have not been advised to not participate by a qualified medical professional, by any means or in any manner, in any of the activities arranged by Yogazaz. You hereby certify that there are no health-related reasons or problems which preclude your participation in any and all activities arranged by Yogazaz.
Although Yogazaz, and its legal representative Elsa Keraudren, will make all the reasonable efforts possible to minimize your exposure to any known risks, you acknowledge that Elsa Keraudren is not a certified medical provider and that she therefore has no medical expertise to i) determine the effects of any specific activity or ii) give you detailed medical advice on a health issue you might have.
In attending classes, workshops and retreats with Yogazaz, you agree that neither you, your heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against Elsa Keraudren for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
Elsa Keraudren is not responsible for the safekeeping of your belongings.
Terms and Conditions
General sales terms
- All purchases on class passes, single class purchases, and workshops are final. Yogazaz does not offer refunds on services or products for change of mind, change of address, injury, illness, or any other reason.
- Fees may increase over time, to reflect increases in costs and benefits. Increase in fees applies only to new class passes, single class purchases, workshops, events, and programs purchased at that point in time.
- It is the responsibility of the participant to settle any unpaid participation in a class, workshop, or other event organised by Yogazaz. Yogazaz reserves the right to suspend the participant’s class pass until the unpaid participations are settled.
- Gift cards can be redeemed for classes, workshops, or other products. They cannot be redeemed for cash.
- To register or purchase from Yogazaz’s appointy online registration system and to attend regular classes, you must be over eighteen (18) years of age. Passes for participants under eighteen (18) years of age must be purchased by a person over eighteen (18) on behalf of the kid or teen, and authorisation by Yogazaz must first be assured.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
Class passes, single class purchases, and trial classes.
- Class passes, single class purchases, and trial classes can be purchased directlywith Yogazaz by bank transfer, or at the beginning of the class using the bancontact/payconiq app or in cash.
- Class passes consist of a 4-class pass, 5-class pass, 10-class pass.
- The single class purchase consists of a pass for a drop-in class of your choice.
- A trial class purchase is reserved to participants who take a class with Yogazaz for the first time, and can only be purchased once in a lifetime per participant.
- Class passes allow you unlimited scheduled classes, but exclude workshops or other special events.
- Class passes are activated on the date of the first class booked and attended after purchase.
- The 4-class pass expires within 2 months of the pass’ activation. The 5-class pass expires within 2,5 months of the pass’ activation. The 10-class pass expires within 4 months of the pass’ activation. No refunds are offered due to illness, injury, change of address, or any other reason
- Classes and workshops must be booked in advance. They are available for online booking via the appointy registration system from 30 days prior to class: https://booking.appointy.com/Yogazaz
- A notification will be sent to you by email as soon as your booking has been confirmed, as well as a reminder email a few hours before the class is scheduled to start.
- Confirmed participants are required to show up to class 5-10 minutes before the class starts at the latest, to avoid disturbing the beginning of the class.
- Your reserved spot is valid until 5 minutes before the class starts. After that, your reservation will be cancelled, and any spots left will be offered to participants waiting at Maison de Quartier Malibran
- If you can’t make it to your scheduled class, please cancel your spot via the booking confirmation email you received on registration or by text to Yogazaz (+32 (0) 485 74 64 77) to make your place available to others.
- Cancellations must be made at least 2 hours before a group-class at Maison de Quartier Malibran, 24 hours prior to a private or semi-private class, and 24 hours prior to a workshop.
- If you do not show up to the class or workshop, or cancel too late (less than 2 hours before a group-class at Maison de Quartier Malibran, less than 24 hours prior to a private or semi-private class, and less than 24 hours prior to a workshop), full payment is in any case due to Yogazaz
- Suspension is not an option unless there are specific medical circumstances, proven with a certified medical record from Belgium. These specific cases will be discussed directly with Yogazaz.
- Every possible effort is made to deliver classes and services on time as advertised. However, the schedule may be subject to change or cancellation without notice. Should this happen, we will go above and beyond to replace any cancelled class in a timely fashion.
- If you have a class pass, the class credit won’t be deducted from your pass in case of a class cancellation by Yogazaz.
- Should a workshop or a special event be cancelled, refunds will be sent to all participants.
- The class’ premises open 15 minutes before class and close 15 minutes after class.
- Late entry is not permitted. Once a class has started, the entrance door will be locked. In case of late arrival, you may not be allowed into the class premises and your class will not be refunded.
- Elsa Keraudren is not responsible for any loss, damage, or theft of personal property.
- Elsa Keraudren reserves the right to refuse entry to her classes.
- To ensure a smooth participation to the class/workshop, please wear comfortable/sports clothes, bring a bottle of water and a yoga mat if you have one.
Privacy & Security Policy
- Information published on this website is provided for the use of its visitors and you are advised that, although care has been taken to ensure technical and factual accuracy, some errors may occur. No guarantee is given of the accuracy or completeness of information on these pages.
- Please be aware that Yogazaz may alter the information on this website from time to time.
- Elsa Keraudren shall have no liability arising from the use by any party of the information on this website.
- Elsa Keraudren does not guarantee that the website, its content or hypertext links are virus free or uncontaminated. It is recommended to make your own virus checks and to implement your own precautions in this regard. Elsa Keraudren excludes all liability for contamination or damage caused by any virus or electronic transmission.
Commitment to data security
- Your personal data remain fully confidential.
- Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.
- All emails and newsletters from our sites allow you to opt out of further mailings.
- Elsa Keraudren will never sell trade, rent, exchange or otherwise share your personal information with any other person, company or organization.